For timetables of your public transport connections, please visit: SBB.ch
- Geneva railway station: 2hrs 5min
- Lausanne railway station: 1hr 20min
- Montreux railway station: 1hr
- Martigny railway station: 1hr 20min
- Paris – Gare de Lyon: 5hrs 20min from Paris via Lausanne (TGV Lyria)
Transfer at Aigle or Bex.
- From Aigle railway station, connecting bus to Villars (TPC)
- From Bex, connecting train to Gryon and Villars (BVB)
From the A9, exit "Aigle" or "Bex / St Triphon", follow the direction of Ollon-Villars.
Numerous car parks are available throughout the resort.
- Parking at Place du Rendez-vous (Roc d'Orsay cable car): 400 free spaces.
- Centenaire car park (in front of the station): 110 paying spaces. Access is limited to vehicles less than 2.10m Unlimited parking time
- Roche-Grise car park: 60 free spaces Parking is limited to 10 am with parking disc
- Route des Layeux car park (Eurotel Victoria): free Parking is limited to 10 am with parking disc
- Parking on the Route des Hôtels (Villars Experiences): free Parking is limited to 10 am with parking disc
- In the Central Avenue, parking spaces near shops are available. Toll parking and limited to 1 hour.
- Central car park (under the Coop): 93 paid spaces (underground) accessible 24/7
From 30 minutes to 1 hour: CHF 1.50
From 4:01 am to 5:00 am: CHF 25.
From the 5th hour: CHF 8 .- / additional hour
As soon as the center closes (from 7 p.m. to 8 a.m.): CHF 1.50 / hour
Charging stations for electric cars
Two charging stations for electric cars are installed in the town. The first is located at the Centenaire car park in Villars, the second is located in Ollon.
For more information, please visit the Villars website: https://www.villars-diablerets.ch/en